View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
johneverson
Enthusiast
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Lured by Lust. Seduced by the Dark. How far would you go?

Last week I posted a guest blog on my publisher's site (Samhain) about the "Lure of the Forbidden" that attracts us all. Whether that lure is to gamble, to drive faster than the speed limit, or to have sex with your neighbor, we all feel some pull to "bend the rules."

The post also includes some discussion about my new novel for Samhain called NightWhere, which is the ultimate destination for those lured by the dark side of sex. I hope MobileRead readers will take a read of the blog! It lives here:

http://www.samhainpublishing.com/201...-would-you-go/.
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote