View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #307
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverJC View Post
I'm having a hard time with this. I have a few thousand books that have their title set to "Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi #05: Allies" and the Series is set to "Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi [5]".

I would like to remove the "{series} #{series_index}: " from the title.

Can someone please point me in the right direction on the regular Expression I should be using to do this in Bulk.

Thank you
Joel
Use Bulk Metadata Edit

Field to search: title
Search for:
Code:
(Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi \#\d+\: )
Your Test (optional): Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi #05: Allies

Anything inside paren will be gobbled. escape the # (or any special to REGEX characters). \d+ gets any numbers following. \: gets the colon.
Spaces MUST be exactly placed as exists to make the match work.

BTW :welcome" to MR
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote