Thread: Touch Annotation/Highlighting?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #26
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistoncito View Post
Hi all, I could make annotations but is there an esay way to export it that doesn't involve Facebook account?
hi pistoncito,

per chance I posted (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...65&page=57#851) yesterday one possible way to export annotations (and highlighted passages) into a text file. As soon as I have time I write an application (for Windows) to make the process more comfortable. If you or anybody is interested let me now.

Tshering
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote