View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #6
Ahmad Samir
Zealot
Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
That feature ("save as" directory being the same as the directory the file has been opened from) has been implemented by meme in 0.6.x, check http://code.google.com/p/sigil/sourc...bab4d950cb4f4f

that patch should work for 0.5.3 too (I tested, and it seems to work).

Personally, I wanted the the dir I opened the file from to be also used for:
- save as
- add existing file(s) (for html/xhtml, stylesheets, images, fonts... etc)
I couldn't do that by hacking the Sigil C++ code, so I use this rather hackish script to launch Sigil on Linux:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

PATH=$(dirname "$1")

/usr/bin/perl -p -i -e 's!(lastfolderopen|lastfoldersave|lastfolderadd)=.*!$1='"$PATH"'!g' ~/.config/Strahinja\ Markovic/Sigil.conf

/usr/bin/sigil "$@"
what it does is sync all the lastfolderopen/lastfoldersave/lastfolderadd values in Sigil.conf to the dir I opened a file from, before launching Sigil; it seems to work with no problems up till now.
Ahmad Samir is offline   Reply With Quote