View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Apps to download

I got my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7") thinking that while I don't have easy access to wi-fi, it wasn't strictly necessary and I could probably find apps to download from the internet.

While the apps that came with the Tab are pretty good, I needed a few apps to do things like read epubs. I went searching. Sadly, it seems the best places to find apps are Amazon and the Google Store, which require wi-fi and your device to access their sites to download even free apps (though I got a free version of Aldiko on their home page).

This morning I found this site:

http://www.handango.com

And it offers all kinds of apps for many devicdes, both for free and for purchase, and one can download them to ones computer for sideloading to your device via sc card or maybe usb. I've downloaded two free apps (a game and an audio player). I have not installed them and don' t know if they are 100% okay... but I'm adventurous

As I think the site is legitimate (and helpful!) I thought I'd pass along info about it.
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote