View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:21 AM   #4
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 4b, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
Oh no!that will be sort of weird.i want fantasy and sci-fi separately.and i want recommendations from every one.so that i have many books oops ebooks to read
Well the granddaddy of fantasy is Tolkien of course, gotta love The Lord of the Rings. I've been enjoying George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire though it does drag in places and his writing pace can be described as glacial. Waiting for new books can be a chore. Elizabeth Moon's Deed of Paksenarrion is one of my favorites and I'm liking the follow-up series Paladin's Legacy so far with 3 of 5 books released. Despite being a dungeons and dragons tie-in, I really enjoyed Lynn Abby's Rise and fall of a Dragon King. Trudi Canavan's Black Magician trilogy is one I like to go back and re-read.

There's a nice pile of books to get through. *walks away hugging her autographed copy of Paksenarrion*
Iphinome is online now   Reply With Quote