View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #78
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Don't get caught up in the Nexus dust trail....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
That is great news. I do believe I may order one.
-------------------------------------------

Don't! Wait until around a month or two before this Xmas. Everybody is going to get caught with their pants down with the Nexus 7:

Reason: The reason that the Nexus 7 does not have a rear-facing camera, HDML, and all that Asus's MEMO 370T had when announced, is that....Asus is going to release it (their own original 7 inch) down the road just before the Xmas season. They made a deal with Google that the Nexus would not interfere with their release under the Asus brand. Probably the Asus MeMo 370T will start at $249.00, but who cares, when it will have the memory slot to boost it to whatever you need as well all the other originally announced features.

As far as I am concerned, The Nexus 7 tablet comes to you crippled. But, if those that have already laid down the coin do not care about that it is again a reader with added tablet functions, but not a full bore featured 7 inch format...then it is a good deal for them. For myself, I figured out what is Asus's game, and will wait for their full on and not chopped 370T!!!

If anybody thinks that Asus and their shareholders would not benefit from their own venture into the 7 inch format..and only under a dumbed down ghost-branded version of their hardware has not thought about it for long.

R.P.

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 06-29-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: ...added a comma where needed.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote