View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #16
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
My point was not that I would necessarily use that drive, but rather that the idea that I might have to connect storage was not off-putting. Folks are also using larger drives with USB powered hubs.
Well, I can't speak for others, but for me that would be an acceptable solution for the MS Surface Intel Version when used at a table as a full desktop replacement. But for a small tablet it is an unnecessary inconvenience.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote