View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #59
pata
Connoisseur
pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Are you sure about that? USB client and USB host capabilities are different things. Very few USB clients (devices that you plug into a PC) can act as a USB host (have USB sticks plugged into them). What makes you say that this device will have USB host capabilities? Some tablets do indeed have it (Samsung do, for example), but why do you believe that the Nexus will?
Update:
Quote:
I've had many emails and questions about whether USB-OTG (On The Go) is supported on the Nexus 7, and didn't touch on it when I originally hit publish becuause I wasn't entirely sure. I've now confirmed that USB-OTG is supported on the Nexus 7, and works on the current Android 4.1 non-final build that has been sampled. That's encouraging, and I'll test it myself when I get home and to my miniUSB OTG adapter.
pata is offline   Reply With Quote