View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Google must be thinking that this will essentially be a front end for the Google Play store (particularly for entertainment like movies and books). At this price they absolutely cannot make any money on it.

I know this, I tend to have a fair bit self control when buying tech gadgets (hey my wife and I are still using a PRS650 and a PRS505 respectively )... but this thing has me drooling at the price performance point Google hit here.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote