OK .... here are my questions for whoever wrote that article ...
1. How well are you able to read from the iPhone in direct sunlight?
2. How long does the battery last when you are reading?
3. Since books in the public domain are generally available for free elsewhere, how is selling them for 99 cents supposed to be a good deal?
4. What different font sizes are available, and how well do large fonts display on the iPhone screen (with respect to reading)?
5. How is staring at any piece of electronic equipment supposed to make someone look "sexy."?
The Texas Trucker's Association have issued a fatwa on my head!!!