View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 04:25 AM   #6
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by granturissimus View Post
I found my friend's wishlist on amazon uk, but kindle is not on there, is there a way i could still buy it for my friend even though it's not on the wish list?
I googled it and someone suggested adding to the cart something from the wishlist and also the Kindle and then deleting the other item later in the checkout process. I haven't tried this myself so I have no idea if this works, but I guess it's worth a try.
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote