View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #507
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Sony PRST1, [MomsKoboTouch], [DaughtersSSGalaxy Tab2]
Finally stopped at the Dollar Store and grabbed a pack of the long hairbands, they're a bit too big though. Guess I could cut it and sew it... Still a very clever idea.

And now I'm wondering if I should get a skin to cover the shiny bezel!? It hasn't bothered me that much, but at times if the books in just not the right position, or if I use the reader light, it is distracting... Or maybe hold out to see if newer model does come out 'new and improved' [read - no shiny bezel?!]
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote