View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:34 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Thanks, Bob
I guess I can delete them I am just ending up with multiple files all over the place because I have went conversion crazy, I have taken all my Non DRM books and just for fun have been converting them for all the Readers!

JJ
Well, you can delete all those files. Calibre stores everything in a single database file. (SQlite db I think). So, delete all your files, then use calibre's save to disk feature to archive them all to your file system and for importing to other software viewers if needed.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote