View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #65
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughandcraig View Post
I have been patiently waiting and getting the same as you Harry. It now says that I have the latest version and no longer tries to upgrade. Poo.
According to engadget it has been up and down all day... along with the new MobileMe we site. I also read that the stores selling the new iPhone are having problems activating them due to the server load.

Apple always seems to have release issues like this. You think they would add capacity before releases like this. Of course, all will be forgiven of Apple next week. If MS has a roll out like this people would talk about it for years to come as a reason to never use or trust MS in any way.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote