View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Well, it is launching in Canada, too--something Amazon has not done with the Fire and B&N has not yet done with any device.
And the UK - yay! I've been pondering a 7-incher for a little while and this may be it. I'm a little surprised there's no 32Gb version though, what with no SD slot, and all.
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote