View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #30
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Really? You've never tried a new author without stealing from him first?
If stealing includes library and second hand purchases, I would struggle to think of anyone in my entire life, to be honest. These days, most of my new-writer reading is from people giving them away on Amazon, and most of those get discarded long before I reach what would have been the end of the sample anyway.

Too much to read, not enough time to read it in for anything else. That, I think, is the main problem for anyone new trying to sell books, assuming they can string a coherent sentence together. Everyone already has more books than they will ever read.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote