View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #269
knc1
Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyChuan View Post
That's my fault. I gave a little too much info about the font, or it would've not got deleted.
No such luck at this site.
Site policy is to respect the Intellectual Property Rights of others and there are people here watching attachments for things like copyright theft.

If you have purchased an unlimited re-distribution license for this font, available at the link I posted, you should include a mention of that in your post and attach proof of the license agreement.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote