View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #6
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Mini,Sony T1, Galaxy Tab 10.1,Samsung S2 phone,iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyReynolds View Post
Thank you all for the replies. I did not have Aldiko installed and since 2 of the replies suggested using it as my reader for this .epub, I installed it and moved the files over from the netbook. I can read the text on my Vox so all is well!! I do not have the book cover any longer however. The book cover appears in Adobe Digital Editions so I thought there might be an additional file I needed to bring over to the Vox but no luck with that. Aldiko is supposed to have a feature that allows you to change the cover art but even though I downloaded a .jpg of the book cover, and tried to get Aldiko to use it, I had no luck with that. Perhaps the book cover needs to be a specific file format? Or maybe aldiko and Calibre could communicate and allow me to add the cover using Calibre. I am not too hopeful of that approach though Even though I paid for the book and my Adobe ID is part of it, Calibre will not send it over to the Kobo. That was one of the reasons I posted this thread in the first place!! Once again folks, thanks for the tips.
Did you use the Add Books button in Calibre when you brought the book into Calibre? It should have brought the cover jpg file over at the same time as the epub as they are both in the book folder...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote