View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4S, Nook STR
Unhappy So the Nook is all messed up...

Okay guys, I dropped my Nook STR earlier today and then it kind of cracked open a bit at the bottom. Unable to shut it back properly too, and the plastic is all warped.

Just tried to load some books, but I can't insert the cable! Apparently the drop must have messed up the connection.

I tried opening the Nook up again but it wouldn't budge. FRUSTRATING!

This means I can no longer charge the Nook, and ugh, do not possess the financial means to purchase a new one currently.

Please let me know if the Nook STR can be opened up!

Also, it has been freezing on me every 4-20 pages or so on sideloaded books; is it nearing the end of its life? Disappointed...

p/s: It is past its one-year warranty.

Last edited by Ryvyan; 06-26-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote