View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #63
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I realize I probably don't represent the majority of Sigil users, but it's important to keep in perspective that different people use it differently. I don't really use Book View for much of anything—Split View, not at all—so all this talk of syncing between the views is mostly lost on me. But I accept the fact that it seems to be important to others.
I, like you, don't use split view (don't even know what preview view is or how to use it.) However I use BV quite a bit in preliminary proofing and checking results of code changes. The only editing I do in BV is to fix typos and misspellings - nothing else.

Syncing is important to me so I can find the place I need to make change in CV while proofing and find the place in BV to see the results of code changes.

Regards - John