View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #31
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
You know you can buy unlocked smartphones from Amazon and pricing is pretty good. I'm not sure how accurate the prices quoted on the Greenhills website is but I've been able to find better deals on Amazon. If you've got a friend or relative going on vacation or something who can send you a phone, that can be an option.
still a bit too steep for me i can usually last a year on a $100 gift card for ebooks and mp3s i've been looking around; i don't really expect the prices to differ all that much unless i buy from a third party seller...
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote