View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #7
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
PDF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sorry for any confusion. No, I was addressing the very first post, not yours:

Probably just a semantic distinction... but I just don't think of normal ePubs as having any kind of particular "pagination format" (unlike certain fixed-format/layout ePubs). As you mentioned, they're reflowable and will "paginate" differently on different readers/viewers because of that. Basically... I don't quite understand the original question.
Me too. I interpreted it to mean how it appears to the OP in the reader being used. So I suggested using the Calibre viewer and creating a PDF from that (with the aid of PDF Creator). I assumed that if the OP loaded it into the Calibre viewer it'd be obvious how the output would look and if that didn't satisfy then I'd get more questions. That's of course, dependent on the OP coming back to look for any responses. Any reader that allows output to a printer should work as long as the OS being used supports PDF Creator (or some other product that does the same job).
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote