View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Standardize page size of PDFs?

Hi all
In order to save screen size on the reader, I cropped a PDF, got rid of unnecessary writing at the side of the pdf, page numbers that were far apart from the rest of the text and useless illustrations next to some recipes in the book.

I exported as postscript and re-created the pdf, to get rid of the hidden margins after cropping.

Now I have an optimally sized pdf --- but I would like to standardize the page size. The pages are unevenly sized after all the cutting and slicing I have been doing.

How can I modify the PDF so that all pages are the same size?
What options are there for how to do this? I mean do I simply add margins of different size, do I enlarge the page itself, or how?

Really grateful for the advice of somebody who has more experience with this than me.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote