View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #499
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Sony PRST1, [MomsKoboTouch], [DaughtersSSGalaxy Tab2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I agree that a closure/fastener of some kind (whether built-in or DIY) is essential.

I now use the Kobo Touch Moleskine cover with the interchangeable built-in notepad for carrying my Sony around with, and the one time I didn't fasten the elastic was the time a ring-bound notebook went and insinuated itself right between the cover and the screen (and I'd put that notebook beside the cover, not on top, but apparently stuff got shifted in my backpack's front compartment).

Thankfully, nothing got scratched. I've been paranoid about using the elastic whenever I close the cover and put it in any position but absolutely flat on top of a table since.
Yes, that would make me paranoid too, you're very lucky it wasn't scratched!

As Bookworm_Girl suggested, I too used to put my KoboTouch, which was in the book cover, into a ziploc bag for additional protection. I kind of forgot about doing that as I don't normally carry my ereader around anymore. I think reading here at MBR has gotten me way too paranoid! I did think about getting a zippered pouch that the T1 with the case would fit into. As I said, I don't normally carry mine around anyways, but I'll keep my eyes open for 1 in a sale bin somewhere just in case.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote