View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #44
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've seen at least one reference to:
Code:
<title>Rich text editor, editor, press ALT 0 for help.</title>
magically appearing in Code View in this thread, but didn't see where the issue was formally acknowledged.

To consistently recreate the issue (I'm sure there are other ways):

1) Open Sigil 0.5.902 (brand-new empty document)
2) Switch to Code View of "Section0001.xhtml" (note the "<title></title>")
3) Delete the "<p>&nbsp;</p>" line in Code View
4) Switch to Book View
5) Type some text
6) Switch to Code View and note "<title>Rich text editor, editor, press ALT 0 for help.</title>"

The text itself comes from a default setting in the language files (en.js) for CKEdit. Thinking it might be connected to the empty title tags... I tried entering a title (in step 2 of the above recreation steps), but no dice. The text I entered is still replaced by "<title>Rich text editor, editor, press ALT 0 for help.</title>" if you complete the steps.

Tested on Windows and Linux. Seems like it may be a common thing since I've found evidence of a few live websites with that same distinct title.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-23-2012 at 12:55 PM.