View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #270
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
One problem with the current ebook version is the use of small graphics for the in-line runes. There are small bitmaps, so they don't resize with the text.

I hope that these will eventually be replaced with resizing SVG graphics, or perhaps with a custom font, in a new ebook edition. The Appendices could really benefit from this too.
This almost sounds like a challenge! LOTR is almost at the top of my to-read list (for the first time on the ereader). I'll keep it in the back of my mind...

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote