View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:33 AM   #13
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4S, Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson7lim View Post
the information was really helpful. forgive me for not knowing the terms. i got myself a nook a few years back and sold it as i didnt have much time to use it. but now, i am trying to get my hands on the NST with glowlight.

so to summarize, buying nook.
1) get an account with B&N, add in a US address, add credit card with US address
2) get a freight forwarder to ship it to me

to buy a ebook
1) install a vpn
2) open vpn, open browser, login, get the ebook the same way i got the nook

is there any place where there is a large number of ebooks i can download for free?
I'm in Singapore too, and I have never needed a VPN when "purchasing" free eBooks off B&N. I probably had to the first time, but never since.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote