View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #11
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4S, Nook STR
My STR refuses to remember some bookmarks, and sometimes when I turn it on it's at the home page.

Fortunately, I don't read multiple books at one go, so it's easy for me to go through the book and find the page at which I left off. It is slightly annoying sometimes though, plus the battery problem it has been having... Probably my abusing it has left it temperamental.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote