Changes in this release:
- Now requires calibre 0.8.57
- Store configuration in the calibre database rather than a json file, to allow reuse from different computers (not simultaneously!)
- Add a support option to the configuration dialog allowing viewing the plugin data stored in the database
- Fix bug which intimated it was possible to exclude books from "Check missing" type checks
- Rename "Fix MOBI ASIN for Kindle Fire" to "Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire"
- Enhance "Fix MOBI ASIN for Kindle Fire" to now handles MOBI, AZW and AZW3 formats, iterating all if multiple for a book
- Fix "Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire" so in scenario of not having an ASIN uses calibre's uuid for the book rather than generating a random one
- Change all the "Check Mobi" checks to now work with MOBI, AZW or AZW3 formats
This is the last of today's plugin updates based around calibre 0.8.57, taking advantage of a new feature to store plugin settings inside the calibre library. The benefit of this is for users that store their library in a shared network location and use calibre from multiple machines (though never at the same time - that limitation hasn't changed!). Your plugin configuration settings which are specific to each library (such as custom column names, book exemptions, reading lists etc) will be automatically kept in sync when calibre is next opened on each machine.
Specifically for this plugin it means that exemptions to checks you configure do not have to be repeated on each machine you open the library on.
The other main change was for all of the MOBI related Check xxx & Fix ASIN features to also be run/performed on AZW/AZW3 files. Note that I am doing this "at your own risk" based on the suggestion of pwr above - if anyone reports an issue I can easily disable it.