View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #27
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenli View Post
Instead of updating iTunes, I directly downloaded 7.7 from Apple.com, and installed it over my 7.6.2. Works fine so far.

Here is the link:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

I've never used eReader before. Can I get eReader to open a txt file or pdb file without using eReader Studio to first convert them into eReader format?
eReader is one of the PDB formats so it depends on which one you are trying to open (See PDB in the wiki). eReader can read its own file format and PalmDOC format but not text.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote