View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #61
BWinmill
Wizard
BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I doubt Microsoft or Apple will introduce the $200 tablet, but there is a good chance that a vendor will introduce a $200 Windows 8 tablet (and Microsoft will probably subsidize the licensing fees to ensure that comes about).

I wish that the Windows thing would come out sooner though, since I'm looking for a new computer before moving to the north in the fall. As things stand, I will probably end up buying a normal laptop.
BWinmill is offline   Reply With Quote