View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Free SF/Fantasy Dec 2011 Monthly Baen Bundle Gift Thread

Ok, so I thought I'd try buying one of these Baen bundles, as I've benefited from others' purchases. I've modeled this post on prior ones and (crossed fingers) hope I've gotten it right.

Here's the December 2011 Monthly Baen Bundle. For those who don't know Webscriptions is now known as the Monthly Baen Bundle. Same service and you use the same accounts, just a new name and website.

For those new to this: When you purchase a month's bundle, Baen allows you to also gift that bundle to someone that does not have an account.

To participate please reply to this thread and then PM the person above you with your e-mail address (that e-mail address can not have been previously used to create a webscription / Baen account).

Do not use a work email, most work email systems spam filters will send the code off to the bit bucket in the sky, never to be seen again. If you use Google check your spam folder.

Once you have the next person's email, you can redeem the promotional code that you received. During the checkout process it will allow you to input the next person's email address, we then repeat as often as we can until the thread dies.

Please also reply to the thread when you have redeemed the code and sent on to the next person so we can keep up where we are in the chain.

Dec 2011 Monthly Baen Bundle

Himmler's War by Robert Conroy
Honor's Paradox by P.C. Hodgell
Galactic Courier by A. Bertram Chandler
1635: The Eastern Front by Eric Flint
Cobra Guardian: Cobra War Book II by Timothy Zahn
The Darkling Fields of Arvon by James G. Anderson and Mark Sebanc
Captain Flandry: Defender of the Terran Empire by Poul Anderson
The Domination by S. M. Stirling

Link to sample gift certificate.

Link to good write up on directions.

Baen Ebooks FAQ.