Originally Posted by pookakitten
It did the 03_001, 03_002, etc fine. The credits were "credits1" "credits2" etc. I try and keep the scanlation group's credits pages. Instead of being at the end of the directory, the credit pages were irregularly inserted at the beginning
See attached picture for 1 chapter of a typical manga scanlation. I also included a zip file with the first 2 chapters from the title I saw doing this. It's annoying, to say the least.
I didn't realize the resources to unzip were so small! I'd think they'd be in the megabyte range.
I understood the problem: I wrote the code thinking about a folder containing files with only one name pattern (03_XXX) and not two (03_XXX and CreditsXX).
I'm working on it!!
@DRIVER733: both files are mis-named as knc1 stated above!