View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #50
Quexos
In limbo
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Ipad Mini Retina
Well one need I don't have is for dog's presence
But seriously this is not very honest a thread because the title goes "love or afraid" or by extension, love or hate. So if one can only respond one loves dogs, It kind of defeats the purpose of such a thread.
It's kind of dishonest, pretending this is a thread to discuss both sides of the story when some of you seem to want to hear only one side.

I hate dogs and the day I spot a dog dangerously threatening a child in the streets, the mutt will know what "hostility" on my part means ... but until then, nope, I'm not hostile, I'm only giving my side of the story. I'm sorry some of you can't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
you are an extremely negative and hostile individual that obviously has a lot of desolation and need in their life.. it is unfortunate you need to have this viewpoint invade everything

Last edited by Quexos; 06-22-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote