View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Talking "Lifehack" launched on Kindle-

And so did the other two titles in the 'trilogy'. (kind of a trilogy, kinda not. They're all happily readable alone, and the protagonist is different for each) They all also have hardcover and softcover counterparts. My site has all that info. To go right to my greedy amazon page, here ya go.

Instead of my cover and the official blurb, there's an image that's LINE the cover, WITH the official blurb. Efficiency, yay.

I'll just stick to talking about Lifehack for now. Unofficial non-blurb... Regan's a fun character, generally lighthearted and overconfident. (Assuming that any sane and attractive female WANTS her) and she's also kind of 'damaged' a bit. She actually does pretty well psychologically for all she goes through.

The book chews up a healthy helping of ammo, easily being my book with the largest deathcount... but it's not over-the-top gory.

It's easy to label it as a 'zombie book', but in all honesty, a zombie book reader will probably not find what they're looking for in Lifehack. I describe some gore, only to explain what's going on. I probably have more humour in Lifehack than most zombie books. I have to stop here before I ramble forever.

Ah, and I'm always up for some review swapping. I haven't perused reviews as much as I probably should..
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote