View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #13
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
I don't know which I would stress out more over. I could make new wedding rings if I needed to, (and I even have some of the same gold left, because we saved the sprue). I could replace a Kindle or even (gulp) an iPad if necessary, and everything is backed up. The cell phone would be no big deal--it's pay-go so someone could steal 150 minutes, which would be annoying, but they can't steal anything more.

But expecting to have the magic book to read and then not having it--expecting to have the cell phone capability and then not having it--that would be stressful. Like if you twisted your ankle while traveling. It's not that it won't get better, it's that you really needed that leg *now* darn it.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote