View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I've been wondering for hours what disturbed me about this thread, and it just hit me...........

When my husband passed, I took his wedding band off his finger and put it on mine........yes, its a little loose, but the band underneath holds it well.

Trust me........I'd lose my life before I let someone take it from me. Thats how much it means to me now.

The thought that losing a mechanical device is more important than losing a wedding ring is just sad to me.

More than just a symbol, its representative of the committment and love I held for him.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote