View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #902
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thanks for the info, always interesting to know how others work, your method sounds about like mine (for novels). For short stories I'm a lot more loosie-goosie..
I've provided more detail into my methods (and my frequent comparison to my writing and carpentry) on my blog, if anyone's interested.

[Link deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-02-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote