View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #9
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
My wedding ring is more important than the phone. It cost my husband $25 on our first date. It's a stainless steel puzzle ring with a little flower engraved in the center and it means the world to me. The phone can be replaced. I don't have enough money or good enough credit to be concerned with identity theft, they wouldn't get enough gas to get down the street with my bank info. My ring has seen me through 7 years of ups and downs (way, way down sometimes) with my husband and I consider it irreplaceable and priceless. It represents my love for him and the life we've built together.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote