View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Libre Color
I'm not quite getting what the survey "proves." The respondents apparently think losing a wallet is even more stressful, but I don't think that indicates they're fanatically devoted to some hunk of vinyl or leather.

I don't consider myself overly attached to tech, but, yeah, I'd stress out big time about losing a device because of the hassle and expense of replacing the lost data.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote