View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:17 AM   #7
latepaul
Fanatic
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura HD, Nexus 7, Kindle PW2
I've never written a novel but with my short stories I would regularly completely discard* the first draft and re-write from scratch. What was good would usually re-surface and it would free me from trying to fix structural problems by tinkering with sentences.

*safely saved to disk of course. I didn't delete them, just re-write without referring to them.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote