View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #5
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
August 6-10, 2009

It's do-able. Now tell me, what goes on at Worldcon?
I have a habit of going to Worldcons so I will be there if nothing unforseen happens.

What I like with Worldcons is that so many authors and other professionals are there so the panels are usually very interesting. The dealers room is usually also big and fun. The evenings are usually spent going round to different parties. Since I like panels I usually miss all the other things you can do.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote