View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #14
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyNoel View Post
Hi Peter,

I see it now, thank you. However, it doesn't reflect well that they listed the number for their NZ partner on their UK site – with no other possible telephone contact available, can I be the first person to have come across this? Seems unlikely, but nevermind.
I have heard that Kobo reuses the same numbers for contact in different countries. Is it possible that you're having a telephone/dialling malfunction of some kind? The Scottish energy efficiency advice line number is 0800 512 012.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote