View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #114
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Personally I'd swear 80% of the people obsessing about a few percent a day here are just over-reacting. I'd bet if you let the battery drain all of the way down (or 90% of the way), charged it, and then used it again, you'd see a month or two of battery life - like all of the rest of us. I'd say most of the time I get about a month, and I read on it a lot (2-3 hours some days, 30 min-1 hour a day on others).

I'm beginning to think the obsessive "topping it off" syndrome is affecting Android's battery % calculations (which is just an estimate, after all).

Some of the folks do have a battery drain problem - probably faulty Nooks - but like others have said, you'd see a totally dead device in a few days if you had that.

Last edited by GreenMonkey; 06-19-2012 at 04:52 PM.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote