View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #261
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
Arno Pro also works pretty well. It's a little narrower, and running it one size larger gives about the same horizontal density as (W)arnock Pro, but with slightly lower vertical density. Both look quite nice. Also, BTW, both of them are actually .otf fonts.

Turns out it will display more than 3 fonts, as long as they all start with A-G. In one case I actually got it to display part of an I name (ITC Berkeley) after the builtin H names, so it seems to be indexing them, but has a very strange idea about what to display.

Overall, this strikes me as a very crufty and possibly unintentional hack. But hey, it works. Mostly.
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote