View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #53
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
WTF has that anything to do with the plugin. That was just an example and any way I split my ss collections so that I can fit them in the timeline.
IMHO That is one of the purposes of tags (Short story, SS).
I use the fractional number, as you do, to place the story into the series time line.

BTW You are showing 2 (Hierarchical) series in your example.
Your case would break my case ,
where I manage the last level independent of the parent. (in the Tag browser, you would click to show a double Plus, to see the entire hierarchy )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote