View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:54 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks, Jon. But the standard font in the ebooks I do is sans-serif, and I have used serif font for the postcards.

I suppose I could use monospace, but I'd rather match the appearance I use for text messages as much as possible to what shows on an iPhone screen.
Um... sans-serif for the body font... That's just wrong. There is a poll on MR that states that most people prefer a serif font for reading. And to be honest, when I see a book in sans-serif, I think pirated with a poor conversion or someone who doesn't have a clue on how to make a good looking eBook.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote