View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 04:14 AM   #775
rfog
Evangelist
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB903, K2, K3, K2i, KDX,KDXG,Nook,DR1000S, Boox6, iPad, Q1U, X51v, TM2
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
I've run it through Flightcrew, and it only reports that some anchors lack a name attribute. I don't think that's a reason for Bluefire to crash.

But my problem is that I cannot restart Bluefire any more; it starts to load the (possibly) corrupt or at least invalid epub and crashed. How can I make forget all about the corrupted/invalid file and load my library again?
Other Apps used to have a "reset" option in general iPad options, but Bluefire seems not...

I'm afraid your unique solution is to remove and reinstall app and then your library.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote