View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 04:00 AM   #774
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I've run it through Flightcrew, and it only reports that some anchors lack a name attribute. I don't think that's a reason for Bluefire to crash.

But my problem is that I cannot restart Bluefire any more; it starts to load the (possibly) corrupt or at least invalid epub and crashed. How can I make forget all about the corrupted/invalid file and load my library again?
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote